Horse Owner Benefits
- You don’t have to wait for your horse to go lame or get sore before you decide to change to concussion absorbing shoes. In fact, you can shoe your horse right now to help prevent the most common lameness conditions from even starting!
- You don’t have to pay more money for these superior shoes either, as they have a long life expectancy with two or three resets being common.
- You do save on unnecessary loss of riding time and additional Veterinary costs as common hoof problems will lessen or fade away.
- You do get quality tested safe shoes that are slip reducing, preventing injuries and damage. Gluing is also an option.
- You do get better traction in these shoes, and if this is not enough we will customize them in consultation with you.
- They do adjust right away to the TERRAFLEX TRANSITION concussion absorbing shoe, as it is designed to allow your horse to feel secure without the concussion of metal. You can then move on to the TERRAFLEX JOINT SAVER or the TERRAFLEX MEDIC BLUE shoes as your horse adjusts.
- They do improve with consistent shoeing over a period of months, and you will feel the difference in their gaits as you ride your horse.
- They do improve the blood circulation in the hoof and develop a better and healthier hoof over time.
- They do build up their own confidence, balance and self control with every stride as their hoof numbness lessens and their gait and traction improves.
- They do improve their footing, assuring natural comfort and movement.
- You don’t have to change your normal process to fit these shoes to the hoof. Applying TERRAFLEX shoes is less time consuming, with no anvil work, and they are easier to nail as they are translucent.
- You don’t have to worry that the nails will pull through the material. Use BH 5 or E 5 nails and clinch them well. The unrestricted nailing positions allow you an easy and simple application.
- You don’t have to buy any expensive tools, although the nailing and clinching tool could make it even easier for you.
- You do get a shoe that is easy to modify to the individual hoof as needed. We will help and guide you with customisations.
- You do save on fuel because the shoes are light and tools are few, with only common trimming and nailing tools needed.